Guidelines for papers & presentations
Guidelines for papers
- Deadline for submission of papers: 20 May 2018
- The papers are expected to be not less than 5 pages and not more than 10 pages in length.
- All papers must be written in English.
- All papers must be sent in Microsoft Word format file (*.doc or *.docx).
- The font type is Arial.
- In title of the papers please use 24 pts and centre the title. In main text please use 12 pts.
- The main headings should be in bold, subheadings should be in Italics.
- Please use 1.5 line spacing, paragraph line spacing 6 pts before, 0 pt after.
- In the abstracts, footnotes, signatures of figure etc. please use 10 pts.
- The sections should be consecutively numbered by Arabic numerals.
- The equations should be centered, 6 points space above and below the text.
- The tables, figures and cartograms should be included directly in the files you submit. They should be at high resolution.
- The references and citations should follow the Harvard System Convention (Author, date).
- Use this template in Microsoft Word format file to prepare your paper for the Conference
Guidelines for presentations
- Deadline for submission of presentations: 20 May 2018
- The presentations must be written in English
- The presentations must be in Microsoft Power Point format file (*.ppt or *.pptx)
- The size of presenation is limited to 20 MB
- Each presentation should not exceed 10-12 minutes (4 minutes in case of speed talk presentations)
- Use this template in Microsoft PowerPoint format file to prepare your presentation for the Q2018 Conference