Q2018 conference organisers have established this page to explain how your personal data are collected and used on this website based on REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is the President of Statistics Poland. Contact details: Aleja Niepodległości 208, 00-925 Warsaw
What information do we collect?
We may collect both personally identifiable information about you and non-personally identifiable information about your visit when you access our website.
- Personally identifiable information we collect includes information you submit to us. This includes your first and last name, gender, phone number, e‑mail address. Because participation in the Q2018 conference is completely voluntary, you have a choice whether or not to disclose this information but not supporting required data you cannot participate in the event.
- Non-personally identifiable information we collect includes the domain name of the site providing you with Internet access, the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, which is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider and your company. We also collect your browser type and version, the operating system your computer is running, data and time you accessed our webpage, and other site visit data such as the pages you view, and/or the information you search for. Much of this information is tracked through standard Google Analytics log files, which are stored on the servers (which are hosted by a third party service provider).
How is your information used?
- Personally identifiable information: We generally use your personally identifiable information for registration, payment and to send you news and updates about the conference or to respond to your comments, feedback, or concerns. We do not sell, rent or share your personally identifiable information without your consent, except with third parties service providers that operate under our direction, as required by law, or to protect the rights and property of Statistics Poland, our website, and other users. Your personal data will be not used for automated decision-making, profiling or transferred to a third country or international organization.
- Mailing Lists: If you submit your personally identifiable information to a mailing list, it will be used to send you news and information about Q2018 Conference and future Q-series events. If you do not wish to receive communications from us, you may e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information Posted to Public Forums: Eventory app (Q2018 mobile app) integrates numerous tools and services to allow users to leave comments during the event. Please remember that any information that is disclosed through this function becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Non-personally Identifiable Information: Non-personal information collected about your site visits will be used to allow us to better understand the entire audience that is visiting our site. Except as noted below we track and record IP addresses that access our site for reporting and analysis purposes only. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our servers, gather broad demographic information, and also administer our website.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information in our possession from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. For information we automatically collect from site visitors, we limit access to stored data to our technical staff and senior management.
For how long do we keep your personal information?
We collect the minimum amount of personal data necessary to serve the purposes described above. We store these records only until they are no longer reasonably needed for business purposes. We will also delete your information upon request to email@example.com. Q2018 Conference website will be active for 20 years. Some information related to the event will be available on the webpage: abstracts’ authors names, speakers names, photos and films (made during the Q2018 conference).
Do you have any rights to your personal data?
You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability.
How can you ask questions or raise concerns?
How can you lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority?
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – The Office for Personal Data Protection Poland. Contact details: ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw