Call for abstracts
We invite you to take part in the coming European Conference on Quality in Official Statistics (Q2018).
The conference embraces wide scope of topics on quality ranging from the current vital issues of its management to challenges and innovations of contemporary statistics like the ones listed in the ESS Vision 2020. It will create a great and ample opportunity of debate on pressing problems of present statistics reflecting existing social and economic trends.
Please have a look at the enclosed list of conference topics and consider submitting an abstract for evaluation. The Program Committee of the Conference Q2018 will select papers on the base of these abstracts. The abstracts should be submitted to 15 December 2017.
Basic requirements for abstract:
- abstract length should not exceed 300 words;
- all abstracts must be submitted in English;
- use short and simple sentences;
- do not use jargon;
- explain all used abbreviations;
- end abstract with 1 to 5 keywords;
- the authors will have been informed of acceptance of abstracts by the end of February 2018;
- should abstract be accepted the author is required to registered for the Conference before the 1st April 2018 so that the paper is listed in the final programme and its summary published in the abstracts book. The 30 April 2018 is the last day for submission of the full text of the paper.