Registration & Accommodation
Term for registration
- Completion of conference participants registration: May 31, 2018 or after registering the maximum number of conference participants, ie 450 (whichever comes first).
- Completion of training courses participants registration: May 31, 2018 or after registering the maximum number of training courses participants, ie 400 (whichever comes first).
- Completion of registration of accompanying persons: May 31, 2018 or after registration of the maximum number of accompanying persons, ie 150 (whichever comes first).
- Fee for participation in the Q2018 conference (fixed fee during the registration period): 350 EUR - covers admission to all sessions, the welcome reception on 27th June 2018, the official dinner on 28th June 2018, two coffee breaks and one lunch per day during the conference.
- Fee for participation in training courses: 60 EUR – covers course participation, two coffee breaks and one lunch during the training courses.
- The participation fee for accompanying person: 190 EUR - covers the welcome reception and the official dinner.
All fees include VAT.
Conditions of cancellation
Cancellation of participation in the Q2018 conference during the registration process both by conference participants as well as attendees of training courses and accompanying persons, ie until 31 May 2018 or after registration of the maximum number of participants: 100% of participation costs will be refunded.
Cancellation after the registration process for conference and training courses by participants and accompanying persons no later than 10 June 2018: 30% of participation costs may be refunded.
Cancellation after these deadlines is equivalent to incurring the full cost of participation without any possibility of reimbursement.
The majority of hotels are located in the city centre as well as in the surroundings of the ICE Congress Center. Due to limited room availability in Kraków, we advise you to make your reservation as early as possible.
Hotels located closest to the ICE Congress Center